RetinaReadRisk is a spinoff from the IISPV, which emerged as part of a project funded by EIT Health, with GENESIS Biomed acting as venture builder. The company currently has public and private funding that allows it to start its activities, the first step being the identification and hiring of the CEO.
Following the investment round closed with our vehicle GENESIS Tech Transfer Boost, we are now ready to identify and hire the CEO of Retina Read Risk, who will be responsible for the strategic and operational management of the company, while leading the process of fundraising and regulatory development of the product.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in one of the following areas:
– Entrepreneurship experience focused on biomedicine.
– Hospital or university technology transfer offices.
– Venture capital and investment specialized in biomedicine.
– Consultancy focused on biomedicine and research.
- MBA or Master’s degree in entrepreneurship-related programs would be an asset.
- A PhD in Life Sciences would be an asset.
- IAdvanced English and availability to travel.
- Be responsible for the design of the company’s strategy.
- Oversee all regulatory development activities for the product to achieve CE and FDA marking.
- Leading the raising of private financing, closing the necessary investment rounds.
- Identify and apply for the necessary public funding calls for the project.
- To carry out the technology surveillance of competitors in the most appropriate way.
- Supervise the marketing and market access activities of the product.
- Negotiate with external suppliers about IP, regulatory, legal, financial, etc.
- Identify and recruit people’s profiles required by the company according to each stage of the life cycle.
- Report to the Board of Directors and the Board of Partners of Retina Read Risk.
- Carry out as many support activities as necessary to ensure the progress of the project.
- Immediate incorporation.
- Office located in the Barcelona Science Park
- Working hours: 40h per week.
- Economic conditions to be negotiated depending on the candidate, including fixed salary and bonus plan in addition to equity.